Changing People's Lives®
"Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care"
Springstone is an innovative growth company that is committed to our mission of Changing People’s Lives by improving access to high quality behavioral health care in communities throughout the country. As part of our mission, we partner with health systems and ACOs in numerous ways to collaborate and coordinate care. Our partnerships take many forms including:
- Remote Tele-Assessments Services: we provide assessment for behavioral health patients and medical/surgical patients with behavioral comorbidities. Services are available for your emergency departments, inpatient hospital units, and outpatient locations.
- On-Site Mobile Assessment Teams: we travel to your emergency departments or other access points to assess behavioral health patients.
- Call Center Services: our comprehensive state-of-the-art behavioral health call center is staffed by trained professionals who will coordinate care and facilitate dispositions for your behavioral health patients. We also provide a live chat option, and will meet your needs with customized protocols and dedicated unique phone numbers.
- Collaborative Care Agreements: formal customized agreements that are structured to meet the needs of our partners. Areas of collaboration include quality initiatives, community outreach, tele-assessment services, mobile assessment services, call center services, psychiatrist coverage, opiate addiction treatment initiatives, and preferred provider care coordination.
Joint Venture Agreements: we partner through JVs with like-minded organizations to improve access to behavioral health services. Options include:
- JV Behavioral Health Facilities: our analytics team has partnered with a best-in-class site selection/consumer analytics company to develop a proprietary model that will identify the best location in your market to build a new state-of-the-art behavioral facility. Our development and construction team will secure all necessary zoning, permits and regulatory approval and build the facility in as little as 14 months. We specialize in new construction, but can also renovate existing buildings or convert under-utilized inpatient units to behavioral health beds.
- JV Behavioral Health Outpatient Locations: using our proprietary site selection/consumer analytics model, we will work with you to identify the best outpatient locations in your market. Our development and construction team will secure all necessary zoning, permits, and regulatory approval and build-out the space in as little as 120 days.
- Comprehensive JV to Manage the Entire Behavioral Health Continuum of Care: our team will work with your organization to perform a needs analysis and develop a comprehensive plan for a turnkey solution to meet your behavioral health services goals. This can include construction of new inpatient and/or outpatient facilities, renovation of existing space to increase behavioral health capacity, tele-assessment and tele-health services, employment of psychiatrists and other behavioral health specialists, call center and case management services, and comprehensive management of all aspect of behavioral health.